Buffin Partners, Inc.
Buffin Partners, Inc. was founded in 1986 by Kenneth G. Buffin PhD, FSA, FCA, FIA, FSS and is engaged primarily in actuarial, investment, and economic research. The firm is international in its scope of operations and is able to bring a network of international partners together to provide a global resource team for specific projects.
Buffin Partners provides research and analysis in a diverse array of policy areas, including:
- Social Security policy, design, and financing
- Social Security solvency and sustainability
- Social Security financial projection methodology
- Institutional investment strategy
- Asset/Liability management
- Investment risk management
- National retirement income policy
- Applications of econometric and statistical methodology